The Corvette giveaway ceremony wasn’t the only vaccine-related aspect of the car show.
The Joint Interagency Task Force worked alongside the Kanawha-Charleston Health Department on Thursday and Friday, offering free vaccinations to those in attendance, including 1st, 2nd, and booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as flu shots.
The remainder of the final round of “Do it for Babydog” prizes will be announced Tuesday, Oct. 12, and include:
- 5 full ride college scholarships, valued at over $100,000 each
- 1 dream wedding package, valued at $150,000
- 1 brand-new custom boat
- 2 prizes of free gas for 10 years
- 2 premium ATVs
- 2 top-of-the-line zero turn lawn mowers
- 3 WVU football/basketball season ticket packages
- 3 Marshall University football/basketball season ticket packages
- 5 season passes to West Virginia ski resorts