UPDATE (Apr. 19, 2021)
As part of Executive Order 12-21
, signed on April 19, 2021, Gov. Justice announced an additional exemption to the Statewide Indoor Face Covering Requirement so that, if you are actively engaged in physical activity like indoor sports, you do not need to wear a face covering.
Executive Order (Nov. 14, 2020)
Click here to view the full Nov. 14 order
Summary Overview - Statewide Indoor Face Covering Requirement (Amended)
- Face covering must be worn at all times in all public indoor places
- Does not apply to children under the age of 9 or anyone who has trouble breathing or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
- Does not apply when you are at a restaurant and actively consuming food or drink, or in a closed room by yourself
- All businesses must post signs and ensure requirement is being followed
- Takes effect Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 12 a.m.
Click here for Summary Overview PDF
Signage for Businesses